Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introducing Try Hard Mommy




Introducing Kamyra’s TryHard Mommy Blog.
The sequel to the Kamyra.com Blog http://www.kamyra.com/blog.html

WHY?
Because the world needs another mommy blog? Because we don’thear enough about people’s families? One doesn’t exist unless you blog? Or, justbecause? You decide. My only promise is to write. Stay tuned. Crazy stuff iscoming.

PARTICIPATE
I’d love to have you join me on this journey. Please sendyour blog links. Let’s subscribe to one another. Everyone’s doin’ it.

THE TITLE
The title of this new blog is taken from an ancient essay.You get the idea. I do the best I can with what I have. I’m trying hard toparent, to be a wife, daughter, friend and community member. Sometimes Iblunder but I always do my best. However, the definition of best changes fasterthan a street light on Broadway. My best on three hours sleep is not the sameas it is on 8 hours of sleep. Hopefully my best professional writing articledoes not resemble my fun 15-minute writing experiments. I don’t know. Those areyour decisions. I’m just trying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment